Thursday, July 20, 2017

October TBR





  

 














Since I'm still pretty new to the world of book sites and booktube (still debating on putting myself on youtube and sharing my book journey). I have decided to share my TBR's for this month I have, decided, that I needed to start sharing what books I will be reading. This is the first time I'm doing this so please bear with me! I will be reading a grand total of six books this month ok seven an e-book. So here is what I'm planning on reading dear god please help me he he he :)

Persuasion by Jane Austen
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas
The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus 
Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens 
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
and my e-books
Flirting with the Camera by Ros Clarke 
At Arms by A. Rosaria

I have been reading Persuasion and Flirting with the Camera at the same time so I'll have reviews up on those two. Also, for Lady Susan also by Jane Austen.

These books I know have been out for awhile and I don't have any really new books except for one. I had some of these books for a long time so I had to come up with away to reduce the books. But I love books soooo much! I can't help it! I love books!

So here they are until next month or if I magically finish reading all of them before the month is up hehehe yeah right until then Lovely Book Readings!

(not my gif don't own any gifs I will be using!)


No comments:

Post a Comment